Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Illustration Friday "Repair"

Hello, It is very nice to know that some amazing artists are reading my blog.

 

I think that we all need a few words of encouragement once in a while. Many of you have inspired me to paint again, after years of having neglected that "outlet" of mine, so... 

 

 

                           THANK YOU!!! 

 

And thank you for all your kind comments that make my heart smile.

I have submitted an illustration for the "Illustration Friday" website, it took me 12 hours to figure out how to size the file to a thumbnail, and I am still not sure if I did it right, there are some great illustrators and I don't have professional training, so we will see.

I made this little chicken fixing what was once his home. I hope you like it!

No comments: